Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Free Online Poker

Playing online poker gives you all kinds of attractive bonuses to get started. Bonus you get only when you open an account on that particular site and deposit some capital. Playing free poker is also an option but the amount they give is really to minimum.


Bonus is the extra capital they offer you because you chosen there site above many other online poker sites. Recently I joined a site “Duplicate poker” for playing
free online poker. But I presume playing with real money would be much more interesting, challenging and exciting then free poker. Finally, I opened my poker account and tried my chance as I was fed up of playing free Texas Hold em poker all the time.

Now I am enjoying extremely as it given me encouragement to play my best hand because my hard earned money is on stake. So I can’t afford to lose. Most important thing what I felt is when you bet real money your playing style improves day by day as this was not the case with free or trial option.

So my advice to all of those who wants to play better with time has to invest little capital only then he can be a skilled player.

No comments: